Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My idol: Chelsea Handler

Brainstorming ideas for my first blog post didn't take long. I thought to myself "how should I begin this new adventure"? I contemplated starting an entry about my religious views, or non-religious views in my case. I then thought maybe it would be cool to discuss how much of a struggle everyday it is to maintain my weight day to day. Or maybe the struggles of being a college senior. Nah, I thought. I'll focus on those topics later.
I turned the TV on and played the newest episode of Chelsea Lately from last night, saved on my DVR system. Many thoughts and dreams came directly to me. How cool would it be to work for Chelsea Handler in L.A. I would be willing to start out as an intern who gets her coffee and rub her feet. I love Ms. Handler. I feel like she is the most liberating women in today's day in age. Yeah she's a little out there with her language and views, but at least she's not afraid to say what she feels. I respect her to the fullest.
Anyways, no matter how much I would love to travel out to the E! studios to work with Chelsea, I can barely deal with being an hour and a half away from home by being at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment