Friday, March 11, 2011

My Last Spring Break...

Entering my last spring break of college was bittersweet. Since college is coming to an end (woohoo paycheck time), it also makes me a little sad (byebye afternoon naps) and feeling a bit adult. Also most of my friends went to Florida to soak up the sun and my option was to come home to my sweet family in Cincinnati.

This option turned out to workout for the best, and even turned out to be the most fun spring break yet! Within two years, even two months, my life has changed drastically. Two years ago I went to Panama City, party town USA for college students, however this year I was focused on toddlers, full-time jobs, and the daily burn of the StairMaster.

I would have never imagined myself coming home for my last college spring break only to take my two and a half year old cousin to the children's museum and to spend my days networking and job shadowing companies. This week opened my eyes to how much I want a full-time job and how far networking can get you! I suppose I can sacrifice afternoon naps for a real job and real life.

Overall, this spring break was remarkable. A little random, yet entertaining. Now only 4 more months and I will (hopefully) be a full-time working gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment